Human Resources Executive Assistant
- Assist the Chief Financial Officer with a variety of responsibilities and special projects.
- Performs internal and external office communication: email, voicemail and miscellaneous written correspondence (to include general clerical responsibilities)
- Files, makes copies, makes room reservations and other general clerical tasks
- Creates Master Lead Sheets.
- Organizes and maintains the Human Resources filing system; ensures accuracy and completeness of confidential personnel files and employee records; and files and retrieved documents.
- Reviews, edits and formats draft and finalized materials ensuring completeness, accuracy, compliance with policies and procedure and appropriate English usage including grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Prepares a variety of correspondence and company-wide forms.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping Human Resource information confidential.
- Maintains/updates various database tools.
- Gather and merge data to complete annual local, state and federal reports.
- Schedule, plan and coordinate special events for the Company (recruitment, orientation, training, client events.)
- Data collection, processing and retrieval.
- Assist with Billing functions.
Send resumes to Patrick Andre, firstname.lastname@example.org